1. Committee Name: Entrepreneurship Exploration
2. Committee Head: Pat
3. Committee Members: Laiken Wilkening and Alyssa Millhouse
4. Committee Purpose: To have students complete the entrepreneurship project and get a chance to make it on stage at Nationals
5. Special Recognition Committee Description (if applicable): To encourage all members to have a better understanding of the American free enterprise system, what it means to their future, and to communicate this understanding to others. To encourage members to study entrepreneurship and small business management. To serve as a precursor for entering the Business Professionals of America entrepreneurship contests.
6. What has already been done (including dates and names of committee members who have done it):
7. Laiken, Alyssa M, and I all met on January 19th to discuss what we would be doing to start with.
8. We are currently getting the word out about the award and how to do it, an email will be sent out shortly to everyone to explain what will be due when and explaining how the award works.
2/17/11- We have Cheyenne Helms and Candice Peralta working on the award seperately. They are turning in the award piece by piece and we will compile the award at a later date.
9. What is the due date or event date of this committee? 2/ 24/2011