BPA Marketing and Public Relations
Committee Head- Alyssa Allen
Member- Pat Hanlon and Brooke Gay
Purpose- To promote the image of Business Professionals of America (BPA) and its members; to inform the public of the meaning and objectives of BPA; to encourage the creation of media promotions, especially chapter newsletters and Web sites promoting BPA; and to encourage organized local chapter membership recruiting efforts/activities.
Our first meeting will be on Thursday Feburary 4, 2011. We will establish who is going to be doing what jobs during our next meeting.
BPA Marketing and Public Relations Award Description
BPA Marketing and Public Relations description from the Special Rec Awards Handbook.
Qualifying activities may include, but are not limited to:
• any activity that promotes BPA in the school or community (document activity with photographs)
• any activity that builds good public relations and is reported in the media (document media release)
• any chapter newsletter that is distributed outside the chapter membership (document distribution)
• any chapter Web site promoting the chapter and /or BPA members (document Web site)
• any organized chapter membership recruiting activity (document activity with photographs)
Advisor Notes from Mrs. K
I have shared a google doc with you breaking down what needs to be done for this event. Alyssa has the right to reassign duties as needed.